Why Physicians Aren't adopting AI?
This week we take a look to an interesting article that describes the difficulties to adopt AI in Healthcare from a physician the article is very instructive because teaches how the current technology limits and business implementations prevents physicians from adopting.
In brief here is what Physicians complains about:
1) Too many false negative extend time necessary to perform diagnostic ( exactly the opposite of what the AI goal is)
2) Too many false alert from telemedicine
3) Physician workflow disruptions
4) Non digitized medical records limits applications
5) Algorithms do not generalize so applications are too narrow
6) Continuing Learning is not really always feasible
You can see lot of the material covered in the course at play in this article.